- Admission to M.A. Economics, M.A., M.Sc. Mathematics shall be made according to the terms & conditions given in “Hand book of information” of H.P. University (latest edition).
- 40 students in the subjects of Economics, M.A., M.Sc. Mathematics will be admitted on the basis of merit & other eligibility conditions, keeping in view the HPU roaster for reservations.
- For M.A. Economics, M.A./M.Sc. Mathematics either a minimum of 45% marks in the concerned subject, or 50% marks in aggregate of three years degree course.
- 26 years for boys and 28 years of girls as on 1st July 2020
- The upper age limit shall be raised to 29 years for SC/ST students (both boys & girls).
- The principal at his discretion may give relaxation of 6 months to the eligible students.