- Admission against outstanding cultural quota at par with sports quota would only be made once in the beginning of the academic session. No form for such admission would be entertained after the expiry of the last date of submission of form in the College.
- Candidates who are employed are not eligible for admission against cultural quota in any of the courses.
- Only those students will be eligible for admission against outstanding cultural quota who are having at least I, II and III position in Inter-College Youth Festival in any item I any of the previous three years. Other things being equal, preferences will be given to those who have represented this University in Inter-Varsity Festival.
- While considering admission against cultural quota the following cultural items will only be considered
- Debate, Indian Folk Dance, Indian Classical Music (Vocal), Indian Classical Music (Instrumental), Light Vocal Music, Vadya-Vadan, Group singing, Indian Classical Dance, One act Play/Short Play/ Skit, Symposium, Poetic and Symposium, Spot Painting , Quizzing, Western Group Song. Western Solo, Rangoli, Clay-Modeling, Elocution, Poetic Recitation, Cartooning, College and Poster Making.
The Distinction in the individual items will have preference over the team items. The student seeking admission against outstanding cultural quota should also qualify the minimum eligibility condition for admission on that course as provided under rules.
- For students who are given admission on cultural quota basis, it will be compulsory for them to represent the Himachal Pradesh University in the cultural activities.
- Any Student, who is found to be without adequate reason avoiding his/her cultural activities, will be liable for disciplinary action leading to the cancellation of his/her admission.