- Rules for Admission for Outstanding Sportsmen/Women
- Sportsmen/Women seeking admission to any Department of the University leading to a Post-Graduate Degree Course and Diploma Course should be eligible to play in the inter-College/Inter-University Championship as per the rules for Inter-University Tournaments.
- Admission against outstanding sports quota would only be made once in the beginning of the academic session. No forms for such admission would be entertained after the expiry of the last date of the general admission in the College.
- Only those sportsmen/women should be considered for admission against outstanding sports quota who have represented the University or State in the Inter-University or Inter-State Championship Tournaments respectively.
- The Sportsmen/women seeking admission against outstanding sports quota should also qualify the minimum eligibility conditions for admission in that course as provided under the rules.
- In order to judge the suitability of players for admission on the sports quota, trials would be held in the respective games/sports, by a Committee to be constituted by the principal of College who will be Chairman of the Committee and the recommendation of the Committee would be kept in view while in case a certificate is issued on the association pad, it should be duly signed and stamped by the both the President and Secretary of the respective association.
- The admission against Sports Quota would be given to such candidates who have represented in the University/Inter State Competition in the following games
Hockey, Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Table Tennis, Badminton, Kho-Kho, Judo and other games.
Hockey, Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Kabaddi, Table Tennis, Badminton, Kho-Kho and other games included in the list of Inter-College Tournaments by the Sport & Co-Curricular Activities Committee H.P. University from time to time.
- For Students who are given admission on sport basis, it will be compulsory to attend the sports activities in his/her games regularly.
- Any student who is found to be without adequate reasons avoiding his/her games/sports activities will be liable for disciplinary action, leading to the cancellation of his/her admission.